Research & resources
Social Media Rules
The International Federation of Professional Aromatherapists’ Practitioners and Students Facebook Group is a forum for sharing aromatherapy information, images, case studies and research, and for networking.
To ensure the best possible experience for all group members, we have established some basic guidelines for participation.
• Members are asked to treat fellow group members with respect. Do not attack others. Post comments to provide information and stimulate discussion, not to create contention. Let others have their say, just as you may.
• All forms of advertising of both products and services is generally not allowed; however, IFPA full members are permitted to post information regarding courses and events that are applicable to continuing professional development (CPD) no more than 2 days per month.
• With respect to the permitted advertising of courses and events, the posting of commercial information involving unsafe or inappropriate approaches or methodologies, or those outside the scope of IFPA practice, is prohibited, and will be declined by the moderators.
• All defamatory, abusive, profane, threatening, offensive and illegal comments are strictly prohibited. Do not post comments that you would not want people to know came from you.
• Do not post any information or other comments protected by copyright without the permission of the copyright owner.
• Do not disclose proprietary, confidential or legally privileged information.
IFPA reserves the right to actively monitor the Group for inappropriate posts and to undertake editorial control of posts.
In the event that an inappropriate post comes to the attention of moderators, IFPA will take appropriate action.
IFPA reserves the right to terminate access to any user who does not abide by these guidelines.