Welcome to the The International Federation of Professional Aromatherapists
The IFPA is the largest aromatherapy specific professional practitioner organisation in the UK, involved in supporting aromatherapists and improving standards of education and practice in aromatherapy. We are now growing internationally by encouraging and supporting aromatherapy training in many other countries.
The IFPA is a registered charity in the UK. We believe wholeheartedly in the principles and philosophies of holistic health, and the promotion of well-being for the individual. These principles and beliefs are the foundations of the IFPA’s aims and objectives for its members together with its strong code of ethics and practice.
Would you like to become a qualified practitioner?
Find your nearest Accredited IFPA School and details of how easily you could become one of our worldwide qualified clinical Aromatherapy practitioners
Receive Private Treatment
MIFPAs are trained to take a holistic approach to each client. Find your nearest Qualified IFPA Member clinical Aromatherapist worldwide using our search tool
- Can aromatherapy calm competition horses?
- A Flight Attendant’s Jet Lag Survival Guide
- Medical News Today: Nine essential oils for diabetes
- FRESH MANDARIN AROMATHERAPY MASK (Niacinamide) Patch [AROMA YONG]
- LOVELY GERANIUM AROMATHERAPY MASK (Adenosine) Patch [AROMA YONG]
- COOL MINT AROMATHERAPY MASK (Glycerin) Patch [AROMA YONG]
An update on the IFPA accounts from Treasurer Julie Foster