Why Join the IFPA
Membership of the IFPA provides you with a variety of benefits, which are continuously being developed on your behalf. See the table below for the full range of current benefits.
If you are a professional Aromatherapist who can use the letters MIFPA after their name, Membership gives you instant credibility in the Healthcare world. The IFPA is constantly expanding into new countries worldwide, giving you an incredible worldwide earning opportunity for wherever you chose to live and work.
- Access to our exclusive, secure members’s area online, including useful resources
- Comprehensive, low-cost insurance for members under the IFPA block scheme administered by Balens Ltd
- Private Healthcare Cash Plans: IFPA registration is recognised for reimbursement with a number of private health insurers (Health Shield and Westfield Insurers) where clients can claim back the cost of their treatment with you on their own Health Insurance
- Subscription to our multimedia Magazine “In Essence” published every quarter and access to the back catalogue of ‘In Essence’ online
- Automatically eligible for CNHC registration
- A network of IFPA affiliated regional and international groups providing support and networking opportunities
- Professional register listing for full UK and international practising members. (available to the public and other organisations)
- Free listing on the “Find a Qualified Therapist” website page
- Annual IFPA Conference and access to webinars (available as CPD)
- Invitation to the AGM and CPD presentation.
- Access to CPD course listings offered by IFPA approved training providers
- Access to the member’s Facebook pages
- Research updates
- Updates about legislation affecting aromatherapy
- Enamel membership badge given to all full and international members upon qualifying with IFPA
- Corporate advertising programme offering several benefits to participating members
- Special discounts from suppliers